Nationwide Utility Private LTE Survey Early Results Review and Insights
The UBBA survey looked at the key utility drivers for private networks like cybersecurity, control, and reliability. This utility discussion adds color and insights from the survey results and experience about business issues that need to be included in lifetime total cost of ownership. Investments in time, manpower and money all need to be considered early in the utility planning process. While admitting that Private is a bit of a puzzle, David shared Ameren’s strategic planning process with keeping a firm focus on the operational benefits.
Key Topics in the Webcast Include:
- Benefits and Challenges of Private LTE
- Public vs Private Network Drivers
- Total Cost of Ownership Models
- Utility Staff Skills & Training Needs
- Talking with Regulators and Utility Executives
To access, please fill out the form below. Upon completion, this page will reload with this webinar.